A new scouting tool that will revolutionize College Recruiting for both athletes and scouts ! JOIN NOW It's FREE

Hide
Show

Connect in Real Time.. Really Easy!

Players

Be FOUND by college scouts anywhere you are playing.

See more

College Coaches

Know exactly where your perfect recruits is competing.

See more

Player Coaches

Your team and players can be FOUND quickly and easily anywhere and anytime you are playing.

See more

Event Directors

For tournaments, camps and Athletic Performance testing, FPR has the right solution for you.

See more

About FastPitch Recruits

FPR is a real-time location tracking and profile matching search engine for college recruits, teams, and scouts. The Problem: The 90/10 rule: 90% of college scouts are finding only 10% of the top athletic talent! The need is for more transparency so scouts can find the other 90% of athletes and so that athletes can find the other 90% of favorable schools. Our Solution: We provide a suite of tools for both college scouts and athletic recruits to search, match, and pinpoint recruits and scouting locations. Regardless of the arena, field, or team, the recruit can be found by an interested college scout.

What People are Saying

Simply The Best Recruiting Tools

Coaches and Scouts want to watch you play!

This can go here: “When Don and I were approached with this new college softball recruiting technology we immediately knew this was the greatest thing to happen to College Softball Recruiting in years. We love Real Time Athletes because it really levels the college recruiting playing field for all fastpitch players! There are so many talented players out there today that just do not get the opportunity to be seen by college scouts. Whether it is because they are not getting into the marquee college softball recruiting events or because their team only plays in small local areas “under the softball recruiting radar”. Those qualified players are missing out on possible scholarships for college. With @FPR, college coaches can better research, identify and plan to see just those players that match their needs. They can then find those athletes in Real-Time anywhere and any time…really easy!” See you on the field! – Tony Rico and Don Minard  
Join FPR Now!

Top